bare BRIGHTEN Waiver | Teeth Whitening
bareBRIGHTEN Teeth Whitening safely removes stains caused by foods, beverages, tobacco, medicine, and aging. For the ultimate whitening effect on your teeth, you have the option to perform up to 3 whitening sessions at this time.
- When whitening, you may feel a slight tingling.
- bareBRIGHTEN products will not damage existing dental work.
- bareBRIGHTEN products will remove stains from existing dental work but will not whiten them beyond their original color.
- White spots may appear more prevalent directly after whitening, but the contrast will lessen within 24 hours.
- Everyone’s teeth respond differently and have their own natural “stop” point for whitening results.
- Teeth may feel temporary sensitivity; sensitivity is typically minor and gone within 24 hours.
- You may experience temporary gum irritation, which is more prevalent in clients that have brush abrasion from brushing teeth within 4 hours prior to whitening.
Our product offers enamel strengthening qualities. It is organic plant and mineral based containing NO animal by-products. Active ingredient is a Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.
To maintain healthy teeth and gums, it is recommended that you visit your dentist on a regular basis. If you have allergies or reactions to peroxide or glycerin, teeth whitening is NOT recommended. If you have diabetes, heart conditions, pregnant, and/or currently breastfeeding you may want to consult with your doctor prior to using whitening products. Ask your bare specialist for a list of ingredients if you have concerns. Any existing mouth sores may feel temporary irritation during and/or after whitening.